Northern Ireland County Manager
This is a voluntary online position.
Location: You can be anywhere in Northern Ireland.
Ideally you are serving or have served in the British Armed Forces.
Responsible to: The Head WebHQ
Responsible for: Managing the Northern County Webpages (No the tech stuff just the content). on the https://www.forcesonline.org.uk website and the Northern Ireland County Facebook Groups, and the local veterans support coordinators (VSCs) in Northern Ireland.
The job is ensuring that:
- The Northern Ireland County Networks are all running smooth, and interacting though the national network.
- The VSC HR admin and checks are carried out in conjunction with the Head of HR.
- Establish positive relationships with the County VSCs and WebHQ and ensure that there is good communication between both.
- Increase the Forces Online County presence in Northern Ireland.
- Work with other Forces Online officials.
- Establish positive relationships with other Armed Forces Community organisations in Northern Ireland.
- Attend 1 x monthly meeting a month.
- Attend the VirtualHub at least once a week.
- Through your team in Northern Ireland promote all of the Forces Online services (see https://www.forcesonline.org.uk/mediapack).
- Help source new VSC’s and social media admins in Northern Ireland.
Ideally you must be a computer user with good Social Media skills, and be able to establish positive working relationships with the team.