Fundraiser (Self Employed).
Forces Online Scotland are looking for Fundraisers to work within shopping centres and other retail outlets across Scotland.
The job will entail:
- Engaging with the public on a face-to-face basis.
- Displaying Forces Online Banners and literature (supplied).
- Raising awareness & talking about the work Forces Online do in Scotland.
- Manning a stand within agreed hours which will include physical cash collecting and virtual donations.
- Liaising with venue staff and security.
- Wearing ID Badge & official clothing (supplied).
- Full training will be provided for the right applicants.
Ideally applicants must have:
- Previous work of this nature would be advantageous.
- connection or empathy regarding the plight of Armed Forces veterans and their families.
- Previous service within the Armed Forces would be an advantage.
- Checkable work history and references.
- Ability to travel to locations agreed.
- DBS check desirable (we can help with this).
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Own mobile and transport.
Hours to be arranged (Full and Part time contracts) Public and employer liability included.