Facebook Groups Senior Administrators
We have a County Network of Facebook Groups and they can be accessed from the home page of https://www.forcesonline.org.uk just under the green contact us button.
The Senior Administrator is a causal volunteer, is responsible to running their own County Areas and promoting the group within their County. The group exists to share local veteran’s stories, and connections in the County tying up with our main members group. Responsibilities’ can be summarised as:
- Increasing the membership.
- Increase admins on the site.
- Ensuring posts are County based.
- Share stories and posts back into our central area.
- Engage with the local media and other organisations that service the Armed Forces Community in the County.
- Help with the County emails.
- Expand and manage the group.
- Help veteran’s and their families in your area wherever you can using our own National Support network through https://www.welfaresupport.net and https://www.virtualhub.uk
You can already we working for another veterans organisation and promote them in the group , as the group is just informational.
There are also opportunities to help out on the corresponding County website pages on our main website. (Free training and development is available for the right people).
You will be responsible to the Web/IT team currently headed up by our founder Len and you can speak to him about this opportunity on 07826163001. or email firstname.lastname@example.org